Using GTA LFG is simple. As a gamer, you fall in to two categories: you are looking for a group (LFG) or you are looking for more to join your group (LFM). If you are LFG, you list your gamertag or PSN ID and let others invite you to your group. If you are LFM, you search for like-minded gamers to invite to your group.
- LFG - Let Others Invite You to Their Game
- Click List Me
- Enter your details, select your Job and click List Me
- Your listing will be active on the list until it expires, as stated at the top of the LFG list. Update your listing to reset the timer.
- Click Save my info to retain your info for later use. This is not affected by the timer.
- Note: after you join a game, Remove your listing so others do not waste time trying to invite you and avoid unnecessary invites. It's the polite thing to do!
- LFM Option 1 - Invite Guardians to Your Game
- Search for gamers using the search filters on the home page
- Invite within your console by searching for them and sending an invite. Refer to your console instructions on how to do this.
- Note: It's advised to use third-party apps to quickly lookup and message other users. Xbox users can also message others easily by clicking next to player listings.
- LFM Option 2 - List Your Game and Let Others Message Your for Invite
- List your info as described in the LFG instructions, but in your comments, write that you are LFM and to message you for an invite